We’re back and better than ever! The 2021 savings challenges were a hit last year so I decided to recreate them while incorporating all of the feedback provided by you.
Below are PDFs of each plan. For a phone-friendly version, you can visit this blog post, my Pinterest board or my Instagram Highlights.
Here’s what has changed:
– Biweekly plans for those who get paid every other week – 26 pay periods throughout the year
– Monthly plans for those who are paid once monthly – 12 pay periods throughout the year
– Semi-monthly plans for those who are paid twice a month – 24 pay periods throughout the year
– No date plans for those who want a more sporadic option
– Plans this year range from $1,000 to $30,000 and everything in between!
– The boxes are larger so you can cross off your goals more easily
– Consistent deposit options and varying deposit options are available
Now let’s get into the plans! Just click the download button and a PDF will open.
Save them to your computer, print off the one you want and you’re good to go!
If you share on Instagram, please use #ReniReturnsChallenge and tag me, @xoreni.
Based in Nigeria? Don’t worry, I didn’t forget you! Visit this post for the Naira plans.
If you don’t already have one, consider getting an accountability partner to help keep you focused. Read up on the benefits here.
Happy saving and/or investing!
Back to blog
Leave a comment